Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Further East Chapter 1 page 1

Okay here is the long term project that I've been working on for the past couple of weeks.  Its an action adventure comic featuring four main characters.  I plan to update this every Wednesday over the course of the summer.  The first chapter is really short and is going to go on for the next couple weeks.  I intentionally don't mention the characters names in this chapter and what their overall goal is.  They're lost and the reader is supposed to feel lost with them.  I will reveal their names in the future and why the comic is called Further East.  I hope you guys enjoy the first page of chapter 1!

2 comments:

  1. nice work, cant wait to see more. your textures are lookin really good as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man the next page will be up next week.

    ReplyDelete